Wednesday 22 June 2011

Love at first sight







It's not difficult for me to fall in love at first sight.
When I see something that is beautiful, 'I have to get it whatever it takes'.
And there is no exception to this motto.

This cream collarless coat is one of my best buys this summer.
Simple and sharp, it reminds me of classic Balenciaga, it certainly has the 60s feel to it.
The coat is so versatile, I simply love it!

 It was found at a vintage shop in Camden Market for £23 
(I managed to get £2 off because of a few marks, but they went off after a wash. Whoohay!)

Stunning bottle green silk mix cardigan by COS
Vintage Christian Dior sunglasses bought on e-bay 
Purple silk shirt from my local charity shop £8
Notify blue jeans from TK Maxx £20
Patent yellow leather belt bought in Japan.

My bargain hunting quest continues...